Event is FINISHED
Harvard Club of Singapore Culinary/Entertainment Experience at CULINARYON
If Gordon Ramsey can master our local chilly crab, so can you! Singapore’s number one culinary export to the world is none other than the chilli crab. Learn how to cook this famous dish from talented chef Liza Kassim. The event is on Friday night at CulinaryOn so grab a ticket before they run out!
CulinaryOn is one of the latest culinary and entertainment experiences. Founded by Harvard alumnus Giulio D'Erme, it is the largest fun culinary studio in Asia. It will be lots of fun preparing this dish and a dessert together under Liza's guidance, and enjoying them over premium wines. For those who do not cook, just network and enjoy the food!
> 18:30-19:00: Reception - Welcome drinks & buffet
> 19:00: Guests take their places around the chef's table
> 19:00-21:00: Cooking & tasting
> 21:00-21:30: Culinary certificates ceremony and photos with the chef. Informal discussion - Tea, coffee, digestives
TICKET PRICE INCLUDES
- Welcome buffet (4 different hors d'oeuvres: Thai Spicy Pomelo Salad With Fish Sauce, Tuna Tataki with Wasabi Mayo, Japanese cucumber ribbon with Goma Soyu, Vietnemese roll with Tiger Prawn)
- Master-class (Menu: Participants will be cooking Main Course and Dessert - Chilli Crab with Noodles & Red Ruby)
- All ingredients & kitchen tools
- Free flow of soft-drinks: water, juices, tea, coffee
- Nice aprons & culinary certificate
For enquiries: email@example.com
Liza Kassim, a Singaporean who resides in New York has always loved to cook. Her elaborate family heritage and far-reaching world travels inspire her passion to create exalted indigenous and fusion food. Liza has great enthusiasm to preserve her rich traditions that accompany many of the dishes created by her mother, grandmother and at the same time, creating exciting original dishes and adding new twists to the old favourites. She has an AOS degree in Culinary Arts from the Culinary Institute of America (CIA), Hyde Park, New York and published a cookbook entitled, "Heritage Revealed - Generations of Recipes". Liza is a recreational Culinary Instructor at Natural Gourmet Institute New York City and Natirar Ninety Acres. She also provides dining experience at the Kitchen NYC. She is currently a Guest Chef at TOTT Cooking School and CulinaryOn Singapore.
- The event description was updated. Diff#155646 2016-03-17 06:50:43
Want to find more groups and events like this?